Everything at Bushman's Kloof has been created with comfort, beauty and luxury in mind. Delicious food, a relaxing spa and outstanding facilities have all won multiple international awards. It's even malaria free!
16 stunning rooms and suites marrying African and European design can be found in cottages set among landscaped garden and pools, or in the original Manor house.
A new addition is Koro Lodge - a converted farmhouse in the reserve offering fabulous, flexible accommodation options for up to 8 - perfect if you have families in your wedding party (children over 10 are welcomed).
The wedding couple can luxuriate in the privacy of the Riverside Supreme Suite with private sitting room, spa bath for two, spectacular outdoor shower and exclusive infinity pool.
The big focus at Bushman's Kloof is on relaxation and re-juvination, with six treatment rooms, yoga and plenty of pre-wedding pampering. For the more active, various adventures can fill your days around the wedding from nature drives, guided walks and mountain biking to canoeing, fishing and archery.
* A Relais and Chateaux property
* Part of the British based Red Carnation Hotel Collection
* All inclusive
* 'One of the Best Places to stay in the World' (Conde Nast Gold List 2011), 'Best Lodge/ Resort in Africa and Middle East' (U.S. Travel & Leisure 2009) and 'Global Winner Wildlife Conservations Programmes' (Conde Nast 2009)
The ceremony can take place in any number of stunning locations at the lodge or in the reserve - whichever you choose, your wedding will be in one of the most romantic settings imaginable.
Simple and romantic might be the keywords but there are always a few enhancing authentic touches - native flowers for the ceremony and crisp linen and candles enable you and your guests to savour the astonishing light and sounds of the African bush.
Bushman’s personal wedding planner will customize your event for you, whether it's an intimate ceremony for two or a grand family affair. The team can also help plan activites and excursions for your wedding party and any other aspects of your wedding experiences at the lodge.
Prices start from £400 pp pn for the facilities below:
- A bouquet of African Indigenous flowers for the bride and a buttonhole for her groom.
- A Wedding Cake designed by Bushman’s incomparable pastry chef.
- A romantic rose petal turndown with South African Sparkling Wine.
- His & Hers Bath Sheets with Embroidered Initials – a gift from the Lodge.
- The resort can put you in touch with their Minister who handles all the marriage documents, legal arrangements and certificate of marriage.
Icing on the cake:
For a bush wedding reception to remember, ‘Kadoro’ provides a unique private dining venue for a group of up to 12 guests. With no electricity, it offers dining by candle light and a traditional barbeque ‘braais’ in summer. After dinner, guests can enjoy a night drive under a blanket of stars.
And to top it all, you and your guests will enjoy South Africa's finest wines, thanks to Bushman’s own award winning cellar.
Couples looking for an authentic, intimate venue where they can enjoy total privacy and luxury with a small group of family and friends. Absolutely unique... you won't want to go anywhere else!
Contact and further information:
Click here to visit their website or drop their personal wedding planner a line with your queries -